Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete
- If the fee paid is short
- If the supporting documents are not complete
- If false documents have been submitted
- If false to submit Passport Photo
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled
- If incorrect or wrong information is given
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognized board
- If residential proof is not attached.
- If fees or EMI not completed then your Government Registration Process will be stop and not proceeded
- If the supporting documents or photo are not submitted then your Government Registration Process will not be proceeded
- Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and fee will not be refunded and Government Registration Process will be stop.
- Student will received certificate with Name specified in their document submitted (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence or Any other Government ID Proof)
Other Miscellaneous Fees
- Duplicate copy of the Certificate: Rs. 1000/-
- Duplicate Marksheet: Rs. 1000/-
- Exam Late Fees: Rs. 600/-
- Name Change/Spelling Correction in Certificate: Rs. 1000/-
- Student should complete their course and give exam on or before their course duration complete
- Student course duration counted from the date of joining
- Course duration will be mention on website or councilor will provide you in detail